about me

Thursday 8 December 2011

confused am I......!!!!!!

,

It was with great excitement that I discovered,
 this morning, that 14 of my very, very favourite people had hopped
on board to follow this new adventure

Imagine my horror tonight when I hit the show blog button by accident 
and noticed that I had no followers yet as it asked if I would like to be the first!!!!

Where have you gone?

I am so hoping it is blogger going bad but if not I don;t suppose any one will actually know that I am blogging this!!!!!

But it has been one of those days the pic above is how I walked down to the butchers this morning
blithely unaware until I was asked had I bought them like that as a pair or what!!!!!!!!



9 comments:

  1. You were on my dashboard this morning so it must be a blogger glitch!! That does happen I will sign up again if it will let me.Not to worry I am checking in on you!! xo Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julienne check you settings in your design, maybe you opted to not show the followers. When I click on the little book icon on the right it shows you have 14 followers. Hmmmm?!! very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I found you on Art by Karena, on her sidebar, so you are certainly not invisible. Love the mismatched shoes!! Come say hello back, we have a great giveaway!!
    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mismatched shoes! You aren't entirely invisible, because I found you on Art By Karena. I did just try to leave a comment and got an error server message! Anyway, best of luck to you and welcome to our world.
    Best,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up to follow -- but it shows NO FOLLOWERS YET. Endeavor to persevere; we'll get this sorted...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your shoes....both colors so cute I understand why you couldn't make a decision.

    And we seem to all be back and following along as we would wish.

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. What joy to know you are all still here! I tried refresh, renew, delete and redo all without results. finally went to blog help! It is a KNOWN PROBLEM!!!! filled out all the techie details and fired of the form and hey presto here you all are again + 1 how exciting.
    Now you know if it happens to you go straight to help and get it fixed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And you've also fixed the gregoir problem! Well done Mama! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, I love the shoes! Yes that glitch happens often. It also clears the little social media buttons at the bottom of my posts back to zero, from time to time. We're all still here! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know whose been sitting in the pink chair so please say hello as we love to return the visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...